Express Entry Canada
WHAT IS EXPRESS ENTRY?
Express Entry is Canada’s flagship application management system for key economic immigration programs. It’s an electronic process that chooses skilled immigrants as Permanent Residents based on their ability to settle in Canada. Potential candidates express their interest in immigrating to Canada by first completing an online profile. The profile is electronically screened to determine if the candidate meets the criteria of at least 1 of the 3 Federal Immigration Programs, i.e the Federal Skilled worker program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, the Canadian Experience Class and a portion of Provincial nominee program. Using the same information, candidates are given a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. They are then placed in the Express Entry pool and are ranked based on their CRS scores.
In order to better assist you contact us today and find out how we can help you immigrate to Canada and make your dream come true.
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM (FSWP)
Every year thousands of skilled workers immigrate to Canada under this program, the primary objective of this program is to bring skilled workers to Canada. It is one of the most popular immigration programs known for being one of the easiest and quickest ways to settle in Canada.
FEDERAL SKILLED TRADE PROGRAM (FSTP)
FSTP has been designed for individuals who have skilled trade work experience and who want to immigrate to Canada as a Permanent Residents in one of the below listed skilled trade. If your work experience is part of any of these listed trades then FSTP is the best program for you to immigrate to Canada.
The trades that qualify are as follows:
- Machinists & Machining & Tooling Inspectors.
- Structural metal & plate work fabricators & fitters.
- Welders and related machine operators.
- Electricians (except industrial and power system).
- Electrical Power Line and Cable Workers.
- Telecommunications line and cable workers.
- Telecommunications installation & repair workers.
- Steamfitters, pipe-fitters & sprinkler system installers.
- Construction millwrights and industrial mechanics.
- Heavy-duty equipment Mechanics.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanics.
- Underground production and development miners.
- Oil & Gas Well Drillers, servicers, testers & related workers.
- Sheet Metal Workers.
- Industrial Electricians.
- Power System Electricians.
- Gas Fitters.
- Railway Carmen/women.
- Aircraft Mechanics & Inspectors.
- Elevator constructors & mechanics.
- Crane Operators.
- Drillers and Blasters.
- Water well Drillers.
- Petroleum, gas and chemical process operators.
CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS (CEC)
CEC has been designed for individuals who have skilled work experience and are presently residing in Canada. The main objective of this program is to transit temporary workers as Permanent Residents of Canada who meet the minimum requirements for the program.
Our Immigration Services Include: